making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 16 May 2008

Colour In My Life

I thought I have enough colours in my life. Apparently, I still lack one colour. I need orange in my life lol.

You Need Some Orange in Your Life



Orange will make you feel open, lively, and artistic.

And with a little orange, you will project an aura of friendliness.

If you want bolder experiences, you've got to get a little orange in your life!


For extra punch: Combine orange with red or yellow


The downside of orange: It's too powerful and unusual for some people to deal with


The consequences of more orange in your life:

You will become more creative in almost every aspect of your life

You will find humor in the most serious and dismal situations

You will feel like life is exciting, even when you're doing ordinary things


Hmmm, does that mean all of you would see me in orange, with orange stuff more often now? Hahaha. But a good friend has reserved orange as his colour. So Friend, can share or not, your orange colour? Hahaha. Maybe for a start, I should start using my orange Kipling bag again. :P

No comments: