making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all mothers, especially to my mother.

Dear Mom,

Thank you for all that you have done for me. I really appreciate it very much.
Happy Mother's Day.

love from your daughter,
Hwei Ming


***
I was woken up early in the morning by my girls who came into my room each holding a stalk of carnation. Aww, that was really sweet of them. :) Since my mother was out for her walk at the Botanic Garden, I hurriedly got my girls to write in the Mother's Day card for their grandmother. They managed to draw pictures too in the card. Not a moment too soon, their grandmother returned home. They presented her with carnations too and the Mother's Day card. Their grandmother was delighted!

We spent the day lazing around at home: Marieann and Juliane played online Disney games, I surfed the net looking at Garskin, my mother made several phone calls overseas to her friends and family to wish them Happy Mother's Day and the girls' father watched his HK serial.

We went to Carousel, Royal Plaza on Scotts Hotel for buffet dinner. Surprisingly, the restaurant wasn't crowded which was nice. I liked the grilled pineapple and Yorkshire pudding best. Of course, not forgetting the desserts haha. :P My girls shared the desserts with me. :)






It has been a nice relaxing Mother's Day.

PS. Juliane was sulking away (that's why she has her face turned away) when we took the photos because she had a fall near the candles and was angry with the spot. Lol. Yes, she has some strange logic.

No comments: