making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Last Week of School

This is the last week of school. Today is my last session of counselling for the term. I am delighted that I can finally sleep in for one day each week for the next four weeks, lol. :) Well, weekends aren't good for sleeping in because my girls don't have to go to school and somehow they always tend to wake up real EARLY, lol.

On the other hand, I will miss my counsellees. I am concerned for a number of them... I hope they will make use to the holiday to buck up. Some of the counsellees are really sweet. When I was in the counselling room, they peeped through the blinds and asked if I was going to see them today. Alas, I could only see 8 students for each session and I have more than a dozen students whom I am counselling. They looked really disappointed when I told them I will see them next term... Sorry, girls. :( So many students, so little time. Sigh.

Take care, girls. Enjoy your holiday. See you next term.

No comments: