making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 17 May 2008

Melting Away...

It is such a HOT day today! I literally feel myself melting away in the heat lol.

Needed to do two things - to send a parcel to my brother in UK and to get a few things from Daiso. Juliane and I walked to the post office around 11am because it is less than 7 minutes away. But I "miscalculated". The distance seemed much further away because of the heat! Got to the post office only to be told what I wanted to send my brother might not get through. Sigh.

The nearest Daiso is at Plaza Singapura. We had to walk to the next bus stop to catch a bus to Plaza Singapura. While walking to the bus-stop, we past by Tanglin Mall. I wasn't really in the mood to go to Plaza Singapura because of the heat. I asked if Juliane wanted to just go to TM but she didn't want. Ok, we walked on lor. Just as we were almost at the bus-stop, she changed her mind. Argh! Now we had to walk back to TM. Sigh. I was never so glad for the air-con when we got to TM. LOL. We had lunch at the food court and we took a quick look around the mall to cool down. We walked home around 1pm, lol. It was just easier to walk home than to take the bus or taxi. But of course, it was HOT! Apparently, a colleague saw us walking home just as he was going to the Garden for a talk, lol.

It is such a HOT day today. Didn't feel like moving at all... but I had things to do when I got home. First thing was to turn the fan on full blast! Haha.

No comments: