making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 9 May 2008

New Notebook Soon

I have been thinking about getting a new notebook since last August. I think it is finally time to put that thought into action.

My current notebook of 3.5 years has been giving me some problems of late. Sometimes, when I am trying to save my Word document, it would give me an error message. And as a result, I lost a good chunk of what I have been working on. It is frustrating. Even though I have back up, I think the system is becoming unstable. Sometimes, in the middle of doing something, e.g. checking emails, an error message would appear and I have no idea why it did. It is scary, especially when I am not IT savvy.

I might get the new notebook within the next three weeks. I have to think about what brand to get and what sort of specs I want. I might seek opinions of friends who are IT savvy on what is the best notebook on the market for the budget that I can afford ($2000 - $2500). :)

No comments: