making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 27 May 2008

Old Fashion Movie Magic - Indiana Jones 4

Today I had to get some books to prepare for a talk so I swopped today's working day to another day. After I got my books, since I had time to spare, I went to watch a movie.

Although it has been 19 years since the last movie, I just had to catch the latest installment in the series. Yes, I am talking about none other than Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I really don't care if Harrison Ford is showing his age, if he is too old for this kind of action adventure movie... In fact, I thought it is much more realistic with him showing his age in this movie.

It was really exciting for me to watch Indiana Jones again. I literally grew up with the Indiana Jones movies. I saw the first movie: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of The Lost Ark when I was in primary school, the second movie: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom when I was in secondary school and the third movie: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade when I was in JC. It was a special moment for me when I watched the movie today. :) I was re-living my childhood and teen years again. Lol. The Indiana Jones movies are my all-time favourite. :)

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull follows in the same tradition as the previous Indiana Jones movies. It is what it is - a simple old fashion action adventure movie, without too much interference from technology. It is really nice to see the Indiana Jones kind of action adventure again on the big screen. :) This is what I call old fashion movie magic. Lol. I won't say anything about the plot. I think most of us would either have read about it or have seen the movie itself. Lol.

Here is the trailer for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.


Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer

Here is the official link (click here) for Indiana Jones. You can go there if you want more information about the various Indiana Jones movies. :)

No comments: