making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 23 May 2008

Sale, Shopping, Shopper

Who can resist a sale, especially the Great Singapore Sale?! Lol. With the Great Singapore Sale now upon us and lasting for two whole months, I thought I better check out what sort of shopper I am.
You're a Window Shopper!



You know that shopping's a blast, but you prefer to save your money

You hardly ever give into an impulse buy, unless it's a total steal

You've always got the most money of your friends - and you never have to borrow

And you've got a nice wardrobe too ... of classic pieces that last years!


Phew. Ok, I am safe. I am a window shopper. I will still have my money with me. Hahaha. Yes, I do tend to think very carefully about what I buy. Unless it is a complete steal, then I just buy it, still need to think for what?! Hahaha.

No comments: