making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 28 June 2008

Alone Time

Today was supposed to be my weekend routine with Juliane. But she decided to stick with my mother. So I have been abandoned, lol. Oh well, I will just spend some time alone then.

I went to Ikea at 10am to look around. Got myself some plastic containers, haven't decided though if I should use them at home or at work. I had actually wanted to get a photo frame too but realised it is too big. Maybe I would look around elsewhere. After I made my purchase, I had the Ikea hot dog, loaded with tomato sauce and mustard, lol. I relished every bite of my hot dog, it was pure enjoyment! :) After Ikea, I walked over to Anchorpoint to get a few things from Cold Storage, like milk, bread, and biscuits as snacks haha.

I was supposed to work on the slides for my upcoming workshop in August. But I was distracted by Sandman (zzZZ) first and then by Reilly's The Six Sacred Stones.

Now, five hours later, I have just put down the book. I have finished reading the book! I will write a review about it later.. :) Guess I have no more excuses not to work on my slides... Will probably stay up late because I had four hours of nap in the afternoon lol. :P

No comments: