making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 20 June 2008

Crocs Fetish

Tonight, my mother arrived home from Taiwan. My girls, my father and I went to the airport to pick her up. We arrived at the airport just after her plane touched down at 8:06pm. While waiting for my mother at Arrival Gate 23, something funny happened to the girls.

There was this little boy about 1+ years old standing next to us with his parents. He was also waiting for his grandmother. My girls were standing side by side right in front of the glass panel. The boy was near by. Slowly, the boy inched closer to the girls and then he squatted down. Juliane was the closest to him. So she got it first.

The little boy stuck his finger into the holes of Juliane's Crocs shoes! Juliane had a shock but she didn't say anything. She moved slightly away from him. But the little boy continued to stick his finger into the holes of her Crocs shoes. Haha. It was very funny. The boy's mother stopped him and Juliane took that opportunity to move next to my father. Now Marieann was next to the little boy and he did it again - stuck his finger into the holes of Marieann's Crocs shoes. This time round, I laughed out loud. Oops. :P The boy's mother apologised and took the boy away to another corner.

That incident was really funny. Ok, fine, maybe I was the only one who thought it was pretty darn funny, my girls didn't. Lol. Hmm, isn't it rather young for the little boy to start having a fetish?! Hahaha. :P

No comments: