making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 14 June 2008

Daiso and Daiso Again.

Yup, I went to Daiso twice today lol.

Juliane and I went to Plaza Singapura in the late morning. I wanted to have a look at pda phones (there are several phone shops there) and I needed bar magnets from Daiso, lol. :P After looking at the phones, we went to Daiso. I can hear a good friend from work laughing at me for going to Daiso again. I got my magnets and Juliane her highlighters. Beats me why she needs them, maybe I borrow them from her when I am doing my readings, lol. We went to the food court for lunch. I think I can hear yet another good friend from work laughing. Hey, I do eat at food court, okay?! Lol. :P

In the afternoon, I tidied up my study table. Managed to clear a bagful of junk, lol. I still have the bookshelf and a side table to go through. I will probably do that tomorrow, if the procrastination/ lazy bug doesn't hit me first. Hahaha. :P

After dinner, we went to Vivocity. And again, I went to Daiso but with Marieann this time round lol. I got more magnets and Marieann got something for my father hahaha. After our shopping, we went for a drink at Corduroy Cafe. The girls had their cupcake and pancakes. (Pictures of food have been shown here in a September 2007 post.) I had a Milk Infusion with Lavender and Honey ($6). I thought it might relax me enough to sleep earlier tonight. Nay, I don't think so as there are several DVDs waiting for me to watch them lol.

No comments: