making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Great to be Back

Today, I started my counselling again after a month long holiday.

The counsellees were happy to see me. Those who weren't scheduled for today, actually looked me up hoping to see me today. Sorry, girls. Next week, ok? It is great to see my counsellees again. It is heartening to hear them chatting away with me despite a month's break. :) Sometimes, I think what most of the girls needed was someone to listen to them, someone to encourage them, someone to believe in them, someone to point them in the directions they could go, and someone to give them a nudge and a push now and then. Actually I think most of us need someone like that once in a while too. Lol. :)

It is great to be back counselling again.

No comments: