making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 7 June 2008

Headache, Dinner, Headache

My tension headache started in the afternoon in the midst of my meeting. I thought other than stress, it might also be related to the fact that I didn't have a proper lunch, so maybe blood sugar was too low or something.

We went for buffet dinner at Triple 3, Mandarin Hotel. For once, I didn't enjoy my dinner as much. My headache was worse than I thought. But I managed to eat some food and took some photos too. I think Triple 3 is pretty good for their spread of western food: fresh seafood (oysters, mussels, crayfish, prawns), salads/ appetisers, cooked dishes (chicken, pork, lamb, beef, ...), and they also have an Asian spread (Chinese, Japanese). The dessert selection is not too bad either: cakes, pralines, chocolate fondue, ice cream, ... One unique thing about Triple 3 is that half a lobster cooked with butter orange sauce was served with mashed potato to every adult.






We got home by 9pm. I tried to sleep early. Managed to sleep only for two hours before I woke up to a pounding headache. Sigh. Food didn't help, sleep didn't help... I can't take medicine because I am allergic to them. I drank peppermint tea, rubbed lavender oil on my temple, tried breathing exercises but nothing seemed to work well to relieve me of my headache... SIGH.

If anyone know of any alternative methods to relieve headaches, do let me know. Thanks in advance.

No comments: