making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 1 June 2008

High Tea Buffet at The Dining Room

Having completed some work ahead of my own schedule, I decided to have a feast, of sorts, as a reward for myself, lol. We went to The Dining Room at Sheraton Towers Hotel for lunch. It is an international spread high tea buffet ($32 adult, $17 child). Not a lot of dishes as it is supposed to be high tea but it is filling enough. I enjoyed the sandwiches and the desserts the best, lol.

I had second helpings of the sandwiches. :)

The risotto was delicious.


Waffle with vanilla ice cream, strawberry, cinnamon apple and butterscotch banana. Yummy!

This is refreshing, aloe vera jelly with calamansi sorbet. I added the logan since I haven't had them for a LONG time, lol. :P

Although the spread was only average for a high tea buffet, the view of the cascading waterfall outside was beautiful. I guess can consider going back if the spread for dinner buffet is better.



No comments: