making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Hope

Have you ever felt so tired of doing a certain thing that you want to just give up?

I have. Sometimes, I feel so much despair that I feel like giving up, throwing in the towel, calling it a day... you get the picture. But no matter how much I feel like giving up, I just couldn't do it. Somehow, something deep within me just simply refuses to give in, to give up... ... ...


because there deep within me still lingers the shimmers of hope.


"When the heart is enlivened again, it feels like the sun coming out after a week of rainy days. There is hope in the heart that chases the clouds away. Hope is a higher heart frequency and as you begin to reconnect with your heart, hope is waiting to show you new possibilities and arrest the downward spiral of grief and loneliness. It becomes a matter of how soon you want the sun to shine. Listening to the still, small voice in your heart will make hope into a reality. - Sara Paddison"

No comments: