making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 21 June 2008

Japan, Italy, Sweden, Hong Kong

Sounds like we have been travelling, huh? Lol.

Japan = Isetan
Juliane and I went to Isetan in the late morning. There is a Hokkaido Fair going on at the moment. We went to buy the girls' favourite Kushi Dango Rice Cakes, actually my favourite too. :) I also bought a blouse and a dress, haha. :P


Italy = Cream Bistro
We went back to Cream Bistro, Pacific Plaza for lunch. We ordered a Chicken Pasta ($8) to share. It's an Italian dish, so that's how Italy came about, lol. The spaghetti with chicken, mushroom and capsicum was cooked in cream sauce with parmesan cheese. The taste was great and again, they were generous with the ingredients and the serving portion. I also ordered a Iced Lychee Peach Tea ($3.50). I thought it was pretty good too, exotic and sweet. :)




Sweden = Ikea
After dinner, we went to Ikea, Alexandra Road to buy a study table for Marieann (and Juliane in the future). I used to have a study table from Ikea when I was young which I used for 20 years! I really liked the design. Guess what?! Ikea still have it, or at least a very similar design. :) We also got her a chair and a table lamp. The table and chair will be delivered on Monday. :)


Hong Kong = Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe
Marieann was hungry so after our shopping at Ikea, we walked over to Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe at Anchorpoint. Marieann had a Soup Noodles with Chye Poh Egg and Pork Floss ($7.50). Juliane shared a French Toast ($3.90) with her father who ordered a Ice Blended HK Milk Tea ($4.90). I had a Ice HK Milk Tea ($2.90) and an Almond Cream with Peanut Dumplings ($4.50). I thought the taste is pretty okay. Once you have been to one HK style cafe, it all tastes the same.



No comments: