making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 9 June 2008

Knowledge

A few of my favourite quotes on Knowledge:

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. - Henry Ford
Hmm, maybe that's why I look younger than my actual age??!! Hahaha.

Perplexity is the beginning of knowledge. - Kahlil Gibran
True, only when you are confused, puzzled, or uncertain, would you seek out knowledge.

We live on an island surrounded by a sea of ignorance. As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance. - John A. Wheeler
Only when we learn more, we realised there is still so much more that we don't know.

People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little. - Jean Jacques Rousseau
I am not a great talker so I know a lot?? Haha. Only joking. :P

There is much pleasure to be gained in useless knowledge. - Bertrand Russell
Yes. Like Templar Knights were the first bankers, Friday the 13th came about because of the Templar Knights too, lol.

The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself. - Thales
My personal favourite. It is true, you will never know yourself entirely. With each new situation, each new circumstance, you learn a little more about yourself. It is a life-long learning about myself.

No comments: