making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 18 June 2008

My Brother, YM

My brother, YM currently lives in UK with his family. He has been there for 18 years since he was 14 years old. In a previous post, I have mentioned that I am proud of him and his achievements. Yesterday, he proved to me again why I am proud of him.

I received an email from him that he is going to take part in the London Bikeathon to raise money for the Leukaemia Research on 13 July 2008 and he would welcome support and sponsorship. I am really surprised that he would take part in the bikeathon for a good cause that he believes in. Good on you, YM. I am really proud of you! By the way, your bro-in-law and I have just donated £40 to your cause. Have fun riding on 13 July. But, be careful too, ok?

I think my brother might be a bit uncomfortable with what I am going to do next but I think what he is doing is worth mentioning and something to be proud of. It is for a good cause. If you - my friends, my family, my readers, feel it is a good cause and you can spare some change, maybe you can think about making a small donation? Here is his fundraising page http://www.justgiving.com/yawmingwong. Thank you.

No comments: