making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 23 June 2008

My Dream House

I think everyone has their own dream house. I am no exception. :) It is interesting that Blogthings could use one's envision of his/ her dream house to "diagnose" one's personality. My responses in orange.
What the House Test Says About You



You consider yourself important, but no more important than anyone else. You love attention, but you don't feel like you deserve more of it than anyone else.
Everyone is equal. But of course in this world and society, there will always be people who think they are more important and deserve more attention than everyone else.

You are a fairly community oriented person. You like to get to know your neighbors, but you also like your privacy. You get attached to neighborhoods and cities.
That's why I have stayed in District 10 all my life.

You are a playful, charming, and seductive person. People feel instantly close to you.
Hahaha. Is it?!

You look good in a low maintenance sort of way. You do the minimum required to be attractive.
Can do better, I guess, but too lazy. Lol.

You are moved by what's exotic and unique. You often have the mentality of a traveler, even when you're not traveling.
Yes, I am easily curious about and much intrigued by new things, exotic things and unique things.

No comments: