making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 2 June 2008

Orange? Again?!

You Are An Orange Girl



You live in the fast lane. You love action, risk, and competition.

You're spontaneous, enthusiastic, and persuasive.

But you're also easily bored - and love to rebel against structures.

You resent rules ... as well as people's attempts to control you!


Hmm, I would have thought I would be a Red girl since I lose my temper quite easily, am pretty reckless, shows my displeasure without care... I am a chili padi as some of my friends would say. Lol.

I guess orange is me as well, in some ways. I hate rules and structures. I prefer to explore and learn for myself. I definitely hate people trying to control me, that is the fastest and surest way of losing me. Oh yes, I do get bored very easily. Haha. Yes, I love action, I love risk but I love competition meh?? I don't think I am competitive if I have good friends telling me that I should be more ambitious and NOT aspire to be a tai tai. Lol. :P

No comments: