making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 27 June 2008

Shoes, Lipstick and Bra

I really have no idea why kids want to grow up so fast.

On several occasions, I have found my shoes misplaced. The girls have been walking in my shoes literally. They claimed that they want to be like me, a grown up. Sigh. Hold your horses, girls. Your turn will come.

Just on Tuesday, I came home after work to discover Juliane broke my lipstick in half. She was trying to put on the lipstick so that in her words, "I want to be like Ma Ma" but she used too much strength and broke it. Hmm, maybe must lay off her milk lol. I wanted to be angry with her but couldn't as she admitted her wrongdoing and apologised.

On another occasion, I discovered both girls playing with my bra. Sigh. I told them to wait for another ten years at least before they could wear that. Lol. Juliane actually had the audacity to ask me to buy a lace bra for her. Gosh! I didn't know whether to laugh or to be angry with her. Lol. :P

Girls, take your time to grow up. Enjoy your childhood first, ok? Lol.

No comments: