making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Started on...

My dissertation again. Well, I have started looking up articles again for my dissertation. I guess that is considered working on my dissertation, right? Lol. I have had too long a break... and I can no longer stand my friends and colleagues nagging at me to quickly finish my PhD! So to have some peace, I thought I better get going again with my dissertation. Lol. :P

To be honest, it was pretty exciting going through the journals (available online) and looking for articles that I could use for my dissertation. It was a mini rush for me each time I found a suitable article that I could use. :) And what do you know, a good friend who came by my work station, found that he could use some of the articles I have found, lol. Not bad, i not only helped myself, it turned out I am able to help another person, lol. :) My good deed for the day. Hahaha. :)

PS. By the way, I have been married for 8 years today. But nothing from the man I married. Tsk tsk. MAJOR SIGH! But if he thinks he is going to be off the hook so easily, think again. Muahahaha.

No comments: