making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 8 June 2008

Taking It Easy

When I woke up this morning, I was still having a slight headache. But at least, it was not as bad as last night. It was only a dull kind of pain.

Today also happened to be my weekend routine with Wen Jiah. Since I was still having a slight headache, I preferred not to go too far from home. I took her to our favourite haunt, Isetan Scotts. When we neared Isetan, we saw the Thai Festival at the Thai Embassy. So we went for a look around. I bought some food products such as banana chips and mango chips for the girls. I bought a pair of earrings for myself, lol. While walking around Isetan, we met a professor from work. It wasn't the first time we met her at Isetan lol. Guess it is her favourite haunt too haha.

We went to a new place for lunch, Cream Bistro at Pacific Plaza. It serves Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Western food, sandwiches, and desserts. I ordered the Chicken Udon ($8) for Wen Jiah. The waitress was really nice and told me that the serving was big for Wen Jiah and asked me to hold back ordering my food until the udon has arrived. Thank goodness for her suggestion. The udon was indeed a big serving. It was just nice for the both of us. The chef was really generous with the ingredients in the udon - chicken slices, mushroom slices, cabbage, carrot, and egg. We both enjoyed the udon very much. I think I will come back to this place again to try the other dishes. :)




No comments: