making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 19 June 2008

"You've become a techie!"

That was the subject title on my Facebook message from an old SCGS friend. Hahaha. :) Below is her message:

"I needed some distraction from writing my reports and started to read your blog for lack of anything else to do. OMG, you've become a tech-nerd - it's amazing considering that a few years ago, you couldn't even send a text message!! Ha ha ha!"

Thanks, K. I will take that as a big compliment! :) Yup, Friends, you read right! I was a complete IT idiot when it came to technical gadgets a few years ago. I didn't even know how to read my text messages nor know how to send them. LOL. :P But since joining my current workplace, I have become a little more IT savvy, lol. I learnt how to receive and send text messages, learnt how to MSN, and learnt how to blog. :) I have also learnt how to take videos, download them and compress them using the iMac. :) Not bad huh? Lol. But I still have a long way to go, a lot more to learn before I even dare to call myself a techie. Hahaha.

No comments: