making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 13 July 2008

Afternoon Tea

We only went out in the afternoon after I watched my CSI. We went to Isetan Scotts again lol. We went to tcc first for afternoon tea as I didn't really have lunch and was quite hungry.

I ordered a Cream of Fennel with Smoked Salmon ($7) and a Lychee Jazz ($5.80). The soup was really tasty, better than I had expected and the smoked salmon gave it extra taste and flavour. :) I liked the Lychee Jazz because it has my favourites together - lychee and mint. I found it a tad too sweet though, might ask them to serve the syrup separately next time.




The girls had cakes: Devil's Chocolate and Chocolaty Berries ($5.80 each) and we shared a Warm Vanilla Bread Pudding ($7.20). The bread pudding was warm, moist and sweet and it went well with the cappuccino ice cream.



After our tea, we spent some time at Isetan as the girls' father wanted to buy a pair of shoes. We left for home when he didn't see anything he likes.

No comments: