making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 28 July 2008

Bad Headache

I HATE having headaches mainly because there is very little I can do about it. Allergic to the painkillers, remember?

I had a very bad headache in the evening on my way home. I am not too sure what brought it on. It might have been the one hour I spent in the printing room, photocopying a chapter from this huge Statistics textbook. Or it might have been Stats, lol. :P Or it might have been the 20 minutes I spent sitting at the spectators' stand in the late afternoon, hoping that a change of scenery might give me inspiration to re-work the book review I am working on. Nope, change of scenery didn't work. Sigh.

When I got home, I took a teaspoon (5 ml) of my liquid paracetamol at a strength of 250mg/5ml. That is the dosage for children under 5 years old. It is damn SAD! But anything more, I get an anaphylactic reaction. Sigh. I took a nap after my medication.

I am feeling all better now. :) It might have been the work of the paracetamol, even with such a low dosage. Or it might have been the nap that worked because looking back, I have had only 10 hours of sleep for the past 48 hours. :P

I think maybe for tonight, maybe I should sleep early.

No comments: