making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Blake

I heard Blake's CD when I was in my friend's car last week on my way to Seletar Reservoir. The CD belonged to her husband who was driving the car then. Friend's husband said Blake is a band from UK and he likes their singing.

At first, I thought, "Hmm, ok, beautiful voices. In perfect harmony and pitch. But hor, classical singing, must be some prim and proper, boring looking, middle-aged guys." Boy, did my eyes pop when I saw the CD cover. I saw four really gorgeous looking guys!!! And Friend's husband insisted that Blake is NOT a boy band. Err... hello, Friend's Husband, a group, gorgeous looking, still NOT boy band??!! Hahaha. Even better, they can sing most beautifully! Lol. :)

After more than a week, I found myself still thinking about them, oops, I mean their singing. Lol. A Freudian slip. Hahaha. Lol. :P Here's Yo Te Voy A Amar (I'll Make Love to You) by Blake, the classical boy band. :)



PS. My heart is melting just listening to them sing. Hahaha. :P

No comments: