making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Charming Work

I volunteered for an assignment today. I thought I probably won't get it as I am only a small fry. To my surprise, I actually got it. :) Excellent! A good friend told me most people would not have volunteered for things like that because no one wants to take on more work. Hmm, does that mean I am an idiot, asking for more work? Maybe, but I prefer to see it as a learning experience. That's me. :)

The admin staff said I got the assignment because I am charming. Hahaha. That's funny. I don't think I am always charming. I do have my uncharming days, lol. Tried out this Blogthing "Are you charming?".


You Are Pretty Charming



While you're not a natural charmer, you can be charming when you want to be.

And lucky for those around you, you usually feel like turning on the charm.

You project a happy, calm image - even when you're feeling the exact opposite.

You make people feel great about being around you... though you're not always up for putting in the effort.

No comments: