making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 23 July 2008

I am a X-Phile!

And I am proud to be one, lol. It is okay if you think I am a geek, haha. Well, I have never been an ordinary girl, who is into sci-fi, fighter planes, astronomy, supernatural, comics, horror, wicca, ... :)

I am thrilled that The X-Files: I want to Believe is out tomorrow! I remembered being really upset and depressed when The X-Files series ended in 2002. Watching The X-Files was my staple diet then. I saw the very first episode of The X-Files on tv when I was studying in Australia in 1993 and with that one episode, I was hooked! I would decline dates and gatherings just so I could stay home to watch The X-Files, lol. I still think it is one of the best TV series of all times. I have yet to find one that comes even close to The X-Files, ok, maybe Buffy the Vampire Slayer (TV series) would be closest to it. BtVS is one of my favourites too, lol. I am a X-Phile, not just because I chased after every single episode, I also collected The X-Files comics, lol. :P That was my level of devotion to the series. :)

Here is a preview of The X-Files: I want to Believe (teaser + trailer). I can't wait to watch it on the big screen. Just me, my popcorn and my X-Files. :)


No comments: