making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 7 July 2008

Monkey Businesses

As I looked at the events of the past week, I realised it was dominated by monkey businesses! Lol.

First, it is, by now, the infamous monkey mating business, haha. :P Already on that day, colleagues who were with me at Seletar were "lamenting" (jokingly, of course) why I didn't capture it on video. When my other friends read about that blog entry Sunburnt Fun, some asked how could I not have captured that?! :P While some asked why was I so tickled by that? Well, we all need some excitement in our lives lol. Never mind, if it is only excitement from seeing monkeys mating away. A colleague said either we (researchers) are very deprived or we are going nuts, haha. Hmm, maybe both I think. :P
That blog entry also resulted in an ex-student of mine laughing in her class. Thank goodness, she wasn't caught by her teacher for not paying attention in class. I am glad I could still make you girls laugh (remember I used to tell you girls jokes in class?) but please NO MORE reading of blogs in class. Pay attention, even if the class is boring. Ok?! Haha.

Second, it is the Kipling bags. I have never been to Kipling shops one day after another. In case, some of you don't understand, the logo for Kipling is a monkey. For some of its collections, each bag has a little monkey hanging from it and each monkey has a name. :) That's why my girls and I also fondly call Kipling the Monkey bag. Actually, I think I buy Kipling bags for the monkeys. Hahaha. :P No lah, Kipling bags are water-resistant, light weight and durable. :)

It has been a fun week with the "monkeys", lol.

No comments: