making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 30 July 2008

Small World!

It is a small world after all!

Today, I went to look for my PM (Project Manager lah, not Prime Minister, hahaha :P) for some workshop materials but she wasn't around. I saw a lady working in the other PM's office so I left quietly. Hmmm, so we have another new PM. Hmmm, she looks familiar and her name looks familiar too. Nah, my imagination.

I went back again to look for my PM after 20 minutes. She was still not around. But now the lady in the other PM's office spoke to me and asked if I am Hwei Ming. Yes, yes, I am. Lol. So my PM left instructions and the materials with the new PM. The surprise came when the lady said I look very familiar. I stepped back to look at her name again and I just said, "MOE?!". We both laughed. Yup, we do know each other. Actually, I worked with her husband when I was in MOE HQ. I have met her on several occasions. Both are really lovely people. It is such a small world!!! :) We spent a few moments just catching up and laughing with each other. :)

It is so nice to have another friend, another familiar face at work. Yar, Aida, we shall have lunch one of these days. :) Welcome to the centre. :)

No comments: