making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 20 July 2008

Walk at Great World

Juliane and I went for a walk at Great World City. I haven't been here for quite some time because the girls' father hates coming here, don't know why. I thought GWC isn't too bad, it has a supermarket, cinema, shops and a number of eating places.

We were dropped off at GWC by the girls' father in the late morning. There was a Book Fair by Harris at the atrium. We spent some time there and Juliane left happy as I bought her sister and her some stationery. For lunch, it was either Japanese or Western food. Surprisingly, Juliane chose Western food and of all places, Jack's Place, lol. Oh well, my fault, I asked her where she wanted to have her Western food.

We shared a Chicken & Mushroom Spaghetti with Grilled Slipper Lobster ($13): the chicken was pretty tender and the tomato coulis sauce was nice and sourish. I added $4.20 for the soup of the day: Cream of Broccoli, dessert of the day and tea. Juliane had the soup, the garlic bread and a third of the spaghetti. She must have been very hungry, lol.




We bought some bread for the girls' snack in school tomorrow and we got home just in time for my CSI: NY, lol. :)

No comments: