making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 12 July 2008

Weekend with Juliane

The little one initially didn't want to go out with me, wanted to stay home with my mother again. Lol. But I finally managed to coax her into going out with me, even promised to take her to her favourite Green Frog. But today, she asked for Korean food! Ok, on! Anything that is not Green Frog, I am happy lol. :P

Yes, as I have predicted, we were at Isetan Scotts again. Lol. I got myself a top but also got some nagging from Juliane about buying too many clothes lol. Talk about role reversal, haha. :P

After shopping at Isetan, we walked over to Far East Plaza to have lunch at Su Korean Cuisine Restaurant. We ordered a Lunch set ($8) to share: Seafood Fried Rice which came with a choice of Korean side dishes or soup and we ordered the side dishes. At the end of the meal, each of us got a plate of fruits as well. Definitely value for money! The 6 side dishes were simply delicious. The fried rice was standard but they were very generous with the ingredients such as prawns and squid. Juliane loved the fried rice. :)




After lunch, we headed for home. Juliane sought her grandparents' company while I started reading Matthew Reilly's Contest. :)

No comments: