making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 27 July 2008

Working Day

Despite having slept only at 5am, I woke up at 9am this morning after less than 4 hours of sleep. Surprisingly, my mind was pretty alert and I could start working on my slides again, lol. I managed to work on the notes for about 15 slides before I had to get the girls ready to go out for lunch. We arrived at our favourite Yum Cha place, East Ocean Teochew Restaurant close to 11:30am. It is the usual gathering of our yum cha kakis, KL and Juliane's godfamily although it has been a while since our last yum cha session, lol. :P There is the usual chatting, catching up with one another and of course, the eating. :) Our Yum Cha sessions will be much more regular from now on because Juliane's godfamily has returned to Singapore permanently after staying close to 2 years in England. :)

After lunch, the girls and I were dropped back home while the girls' father went to book the tickets for our Hong Kong trip in late October. He is the one in the family who is most excited about the trip because he loves HK, after his first love, his car.

I continued to work on my slides but I did have an hour's nap in between. Otherwise, I would be too tired lol. :P I managed to finish the notes for my slides in the evening. :) Yeah, one down! Another to go - the book review. I have 2 more chapters to read. Give me another 2 hours, I should be able to finish the book review. I think I will be able to sleep at my usual time tonight, probably at 2am. Don't be so shocked haha. That is my usual bedtime lol. :P

No comments: