making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 13 August 2008

All Things Supernatural

Today I had counselling. After I ended a session with one counsellee, just before she left, she asked me to look under the table.

I was surprised by her request. But I refused to look under the table because I knew she was trying to spook me. It is that time of the year, the Chinese Ghost Month. I remembered from one ghost movie that there was such a scene where the spirit was hiding under the table. My counsellee laughed and said I was clever not being tricked by her. Aiya, of course lah, I am counsellor. I can "read" minds hahaha. :P

***
In my family, the ESP has always been strong. That's why I am pretty accurate with my tarot readings. Sometimes, I am pretty good with telling people to do something first before things happen and sometimes, my dreams come true. My intuition about people are often quite accurate too but I just don't listen to it enough.

I think my intuition helps me somewhat in my counselling too. Sometimes, I can "read" minds. It is like a thought will pop into my head and often, the counsellees would say, "How you know what I was thinking?!". :) I should not let my "gift" go to waste, huh? I must use it more often lol. :P

No comments: