making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 14 August 2008

Chili Padi

"Be careful, this one chili padi", that's what my friend, a PM has been telling the new PMs about me. Aiyo, there goes my reputation. Hahaha. :P I am not chili padi all the time lah. :P Most of the time, I am very nice, friendly and nice, lol. I think I am only chili padi to a few persons at work because I don't think they should get away with their nonsense. I am alright if they do things fairly but if they don't, then watch out lor. I don't give face. Actually, I don't see that as being chili padi leh, just being honest to my feelings and speaking my mind. Haha. Often, my friends would be shocked by my actions/ words and would try to calm me down, lol. Thanks, Friends. :) To avoid giving you guys mini heart attacks, I will try to be less chili padi, ok? Lol. :P

No comments: