making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 30 August 2008

Cravings

Juliane was craving for fried rice the entire time we were out on our usual weekend routine and I thought only adults have cravings, lol.

We were at Isetan Scotts and I was buying a mesh storage bag for the cables for my electrical gadgets. She was just chanting "I want to eat fried rice" over and over again. In the end, we went to Su Korean restaurant, Far East Plaza. Well, it has really good value for money set lunches and delicious too. :) We shared a Fast Lunch @ $8 - Seafood Fried Rice and we could either have side dishes or soup to go along with our fried rice. We ordered the side dishes cos I love the side dishes lol.

After a good meal, all Juliane craved was "Can we go home now?", hahaha. Ok, I ceded to her wish and we got home around 1:30pm. :) Actually, she helped me to save money by wanting to go home or else I would have bought something hahaha. :P

No comments: