making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 7 August 2008

Cross My Palm with Silver

This is eerily close to the truth. Scary, lol. My responses are in green. :)

What Your Playing Cards Tell About Your Future


Right now you are focusing on friendships, relationships, and interpersonal connections.
True, recently I have been in more contact with some people.

Your emotions are currently tied to an influential man in your life. Someone who has the power to change your life for the better.
Is he who I think he is??!! Hahaha.

Your closest friend has brought you a lot of happiness and luck. The two of you have many fun memories.
Quick, Friend, give me some 4D numbers! :P

The near future will finally bring you what you've been hoping for - and a lot of advancement in your life.
The completion of My PhD??!!

Beware of over planning and over working right now. Not much will come of any plans you make.
Does that mean I should just forget about work, go relax and chill out at a beach somewhere?! Hahaha. :P

No comments: