making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 10 August 2008

Hearty Breakfast

Before we went on our usual weekend routine, we did one un-routine thing. We had breakfast outside. We went to CA California at Dempsey Hill for breakfast.

Marieann had a Mountain View Special Omelet ($12.80): which had mushrooms, diced tomatoes, bell peppers, chicken sausage slices cheddar cheese in it. The omelet also came with baked beans and artisan toast. It was a nice portion for breakfast. I was amazed that Marieann finished most of her breakfast! She must have been really hungry, lol.



Juliane and I shared a BDBH - Best Darn Breakfast on the Hill ($16.80). No joke, that's what they called this dish, lol. It came with 2 eggs, potatoes, bratwurst pork sausage, baked beans, artisan toast and crispy bacon. I really liked the potatoes and the pork sausage. The bacon was unique because it was flavoured with maple syrup. It was a really hearty breakfast for me because I was only hungry at dinner time.


The girls' father had an Egg & Ham Waffle ($11.80). He enjoyed his breakfast. I think he doesn't mind coming back again, lol.



Juliane and I were dropped off at Isetan Scotts close to 11am. We window shopped for a bit before heading home in a taxi as it was pouring. I think the hearty breakfast made us both sleepy and longing for a nap, lol.

No comments: