making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 19 August 2008

I Play...

The guru. That's according to Blogthings, lol. Ok, kind of true but I don't just play the guru, I am a guru, haha, that is you take the meaning of guru to be "any person who counsels or advises; mentor". :) More of my responses in purple.
You Are the Guru



You are a naturally good counselor. You are inspiring, encouraging, and compassionate.
Thanks. But as a counsellor, one would have to be encouraging and compassionate. I guess in a way, my personality chose the work that I now do - being a counsellor.

You are eager to help everyone who crosses your path, even those who don't want to be helped.
Some would say I am nosy, lol.

You are a natural healer. People feel at peace when they are with you.
In a way because counsellors guide the clients to find their own answers and as a result, "heal" the clients and let them find peace.

You are so good for people, in fact, that they go through withdrawal once you're gone.
Yar, when I was away in March, my friends said the silence was deafening, haha. :P

You quietly do your own thing, without openly resisting. You secretly try to fix every problem.
Depends cos I am also chili padi, lol. :P

Your biggest regret is not being able to help as many people as you'd like.
Sigh, sometimes, especially with the children.

No comments: