making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 4 August 2008

I Spy with My Eyes...

This blogthings is quite accurate. I am a very visual person. I need to see to learn, be it about things, or people. I love to observe how things work, or how people behave, especially people. It is really fun, you know, lol. Sometimes, I do see more than I should. Hahaha. :P Oops, my friends at work are going to be so paranoid of me. LOL. :P

You are the Sense of Sight



You are a very observant, detail oriented person. You are able to take in a lot of information at once.
You often see things that other people never notice.

You have a good eye for design and aesthetics.
You love to be surrounded by beauty - natural or not.
When you imagine how something should look, you see it clearly in your mind.

No comments: