making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 9 August 2008

Pei Party Ma Ma

You have heard of the term Pei Du Ma Ma, right? Instead of that, I am Pei Party Ma Ma, lol. Today, I accompanied my girls to a lunch birthday party. I have lost count of how many birthday parties I have accompanied them to.

Marieann's ex-classmate celebrated her birthday today at Queensway McDonald's and Juliane was also invited to go. We arrived at Queensway McDonald's at 12:40pm. Before the party started, the kids played at the playground. Before long, the party started with a game and then Mckkies! Yeah! I was hungry too lol. After lunch, there were more games. I was alternating between keeping an eye on the girls, taking photos of them and reading my book. I brought a book along to read, something that I have read before, Temple by Matthew Reilly. :)

We were the last to leave as we had to wait for the girls' father to pick us up. While waiting, I had a chat with the birthday girl's mother. What do you know, both the birthday girl and Marieann will be classmates again soon. They are both going to SCGS next year. Hahaha. :) At least, both of them will know a familiar face in school. :)

Marieann and Juliane really enjoyed themselves. :) They even asked if they can have their birthday parties here too. We shall see, lol.





No comments: