making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 1 August 2008

Stress, stress, stress!

It is the night before my parents' workshop tomorrow. I am stressed!

This topic that I am presenting is rather new and ever growing and expanding but in a way, it is exciting. I am stressed mainly because I haven't had time to run through my slides as it has been a busy week at work. I need to run through my 84 slides and make sure I can keep within the time of 2.5 hours lol. I either have to go real fast or touch and go for certain slides. Maybe I will do that lor. :P I think I am more stressed about trying to remember my notes for the slides than the actual presenting. I only get nervous right at the start, just before the presentation. Once I start, I am okay. :)

Wish me luck. :)

No comments: