making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 3 August 2008

Trim and Dessert

I finally couldn't take it anymore - the nagging from my girls about my hair being too long. :P So I went to the hairdresser's. It was supposed to be a hair cut but I just couldn't bear to cut short my hair so it ended up being a trim, lol. You could imagine what my girls said when I came home. "Mama, how come you didn't cut your hair?!" Hahaha. I did trim my hair, just 1.5 inches off, lol. :P

***
After dinner, I needed something sweet in my system. We went to Great World City. I bought the girls some hair clips which they have been pestering me to buy for them before going to Cedele for some cakes. We ordered Mango Almond Cake ($6.50), Chocolate Banana Expresso Cake ($6) and Apple Nut Cheesecake ($6.5)to share. Out of the 3 cakes, I love the cheesecake best. Ok, maybe because I am a cheese person. But it really tastes good. There is a generous amount of apple shreds within the cheesecake which gave the cheesecake more bite and texture. The apple which is sourish made the cheesecake less cloying too.


The cheesecake is the one in the top right hand corner. See all the apple shreds? Yum! :)

See, my hair is shorter! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. So does that mean you're a very cheesy person? xD