making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 31 August 2008

Wedding by the River

A good friend of mine got hitched today. Both my girls and I were invited to the wedding lunch. We arrived at swissotel Merchant Court at 12pm sharp. After signing in, I brought the girls into the ballroom because I wanted to take some photos and at the same time, I wanted them to be seated where I can keep an eye on them. :)




Soon, my other friends started arriving. We were catching up and taking photos with each other. It is not often that we meet up as everyone is busy with work, lol. :) The wedding lunch started just a little behind time with the wedding march in, the pouring of the champagne, the thank you speech by the wedding couple and lunch!

There were cold dish combo, abalone soup, roast chicken, steamed seabass and braised ee fu noodle. And not forgetting my favourite dish of the meal and my girls' too, dessert. Instead of the usual dessert as one dish, this was a buffet dessert!! :) Yup my girls and I were in dessert heaven lol. :P The dessert buffet had black forest wuth cherries, mini fruit tartlets, mini eclairs with pistachio, creme brulee with chempedak and mango mousse. Most delicious and sweet!! However my friends kept their eagle eyes on me so I didn't and couldn't eat much of the lovely desserts, lol. They are concerned for my health. :)









We continued catching up with one another and taking photos with each other, lol. We left when we realised we were the last guests, haha. :P But we have made plans to meet up real soon. :)

No comments: