making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 18 September 2008

Budget, Budget, Budget!

I tried my hand at calculating the budget. No, not my own budget, that's easy because there is nothing much to budget for or rather not a lot to budget, hahaha. :P

I am helping with the budgeting for a grant proposal. All I can say it is definitely not easy but it is also rather fun lol. I think I can see some of my friends rolling their eyes at me, hahaha. :P Kind of getting the hang of it now. Hopefully this experience will make it easier for the next few budgets that I am going to help with. :)

Hmm, not bad for someone who was begged by the Commerce tutor to drop from the stream in ACJC, hahaha. After my first 3 months, I applied and got into the Arts stream in NJC. :P

No comments: