making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Camp Rock Rocks!

I don't believe this but I actually sat through the Disney movie of Camp Rock and I actually enjoyed it! :P Well, the songs are pretty catchy and some of them are actually very easy to listen to. :) Comparing to High School Musical 1 & 2, (Yes, I have watched those too, ok I see a pattern too hahaha), I think I like Camp Rock better or rather the songs are better. :)

Here are the songs "Gotta find you", "This is Me" (pop version) and "This is Me (acoustic version).






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww you've disney channel? i wanna watch! no cable though -_-

hweiming said...

It can be very addictive... I found myself sometimes continuing to watch Hannah Montana or Wizards of Waverley Place even when the girls have stopped watching the tv and gone off to play with their toys. :P

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. so good! Hannah Montana songs are good :O never heard of Wizards of Waverly Place though. So is Camp Rock a must watch? :D