making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 12 September 2008

Conference and Travel

It is confirmed. I will be going to the conference in Korea. This morning, I submitted the abstract, faxed my registration form over and emailed my application for international fellowship. :) Now all I have left to do are to get my ticket to Korea and work on my presentation slides.

It has been a while since I went overseas for a conference. The last one was in Netherlands in 2005. It's time to go for another one after such a long break. :) Going for conference is one way to see the world and not to mention you get to learn new things too, not just from the conference but from the host country too. Oh, conferences are also good for networking. :)

Come to think of it, I would have travelled overseas three times just this year - Melbourne and Sydney in March, the coming Hong Kong trip in late October and the coming Korean conference trip in late October/ early November. :)

No comments: