making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 21 September 2008

Cousins (more), Breakfast and Gathering

Just before we left for breakfast, another cousin came to visit us, with his spouse and few month old baby boy. Marieann was more than game to take photos with her baby cousin whereas Juliane just smiled and ran away. Marieann even had a photo of her carrying her baby cousin. :)


We went to Whitebait & Kale nearby for breakfast. Juliane decided that she wanted to stay home with her grandparents. It is kind of unusual to find for one so young who would rather stay home than to go out, lol. Maybe she takes after my mother who much prefers to stay home to read, and to do stuff than go out.

Marieann had Spaghetti Napoletana sauce ($10). She really does like pasta for she walloped up everything on her plate. :)



I ordered Eggs Benedict with Dill Mustard sauce , Honey-baked Ham on Grilled Crumpets ($16). The portion was just nice. The crumpets were great in mopping up the yolk lol. :P


The girls' father had Scrambled Egg with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese on Rye Toast ($16). He was a little disappointed with the portion, which he thought was a bit small.



In the afternoon, I had a gathering with my SCGS friends. I had intended to bring Juliane with me but again she decided she would rather stay home. Oh well, I did enjoy myself better since I didn't have to divert my attention to look after her lol. :P There was the usual chatting and laughing whenever we gathered together lol. This time, no photos though as I was too busy stuffing myself with grilled chicken wings haha. :P

No comments: