making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 26 September 2008

The Gardella Vampire Chronicles by Colleen Gleason

I think I just found another author whose books I will read. :) It was by accident that I saw Gleason's The Gardella Vampire Chronicles, The Rest Falls Away in the library.

As you can tell, it is a book about vampires. One of my favourite kind of read lol. It is kind of like Buffy the Vampire Slayer except the setting was in the last century, during the Victorian era. It is a refreshing read, that is if you like vampires and things supernatural and also a bit of history. I hope the second book, Rises The Night is available in the library. I can't wait to find out what awaits Victoria, the heroine, the vampire slayer or known as the Venator in the chronicles in the next book.

No comments: