making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 8 September 2008

Korean Conference

Well, it looks set that I am going for the conference in Korea this late October. :) A Korean Asst Prof said Korea is most beautiful at that time of the year - autumn leaves and sky. I love the orange and red leaves...

Yar, I think it will be a very different birthday month for me. First, I will spend my birthday in Hong Kong (although I much prefer to be somewhere else) and then immediately the next day upon my return to Singapore, I will be flying to Korea. :) Going to be hectic but I think I will manage. :P Can't wait to go on a road trip in a foreign country, lol. :) Better pick up a few useful Korean phrases. :)

Ok, no more talking. Now must work on abstract for submission to the Korean conference!!

No comments: